declaring war on chocolate

I am sick of it!, I already said it makes people breakout and look ugly!, but I still can't stop eating it, somehow it has some evil power to make people want to eat it, getting those filthy disgusting pimples on our faces!, and yes we know junk food is all bad for you but, the chocolate seems to be doing the most harm, because I know for a fact that when I ate chocolate my got effed up really fast, so it is the culprit for this evil doing, AND it must be dealt with!, so here is a way to clear your skin up quiiiick!, "the blueberries diet" yes! I am serious, when I was a teenager I want on a blueberries diet, I was eating mostly blueberries, if not only, I also added them to yogurt and put some Honey too sweeten it, use plain unsweetened yogurt only!, this is also a No!, sugar diet!, yes I went no sugar I mean no sugar at all!, and in less than two weeks my skin started clearing up!, I remember laughing at the commercial for proactive because it said you can see results in as little as 2 weeks, but I had my own formula and it took time than two weeks for my skin to start clearing, also my vision had actually gotten better, so this is the way to kill the acme and ugly pizza face sickness, go blueberries!

Comments