Foolish idiot

I forgot to post yesterday and on the 14th, how could I have been so freaking stupid, wtf is wrong with me, I must have lost my mind, why must my post be so random and boring I don't want for things to be that way, but just are see,.. I use this blog just speak my mind, even if I do that I still feel that same way just so bored and mindfogged but I still it's better than sitting around doing nothing because writing makes me feel more productive, that's why no matter what I have to do it, A meaningless soul struggles and suffers through the spears of life, on a distant a land of a solitude there is still a ray of hope, somewhere in the this land you shall be able to find a smile and happiness no matter, miracles can happen just believe and keep your smile and head up, the severing void torment of the strain and struggles of life craze through your finger tips worrying of death and miserable end you suffer in tears of never-ending sadness let the fight in you flame and become and an inferno, power of the innocent and strong be with the lights of overcoming the evil of this terrible world.

Comments