is there any reason to move foward?

Its hard and difficult when you have hardly any money, and for what little money you get, you have to work your butt off!, its very discouraging, life is just so tough these days, a lot of us probably think to ourselves what's the point of working if I'm getting enough money.., for me life has just become dull and boring, I no longer want to anything it just so saddening and lame,.. I'm feeling more and more like A loser! because work isn't worth it, also I'd hate to burden family and friends with myself,... so sooner or later if I don't do something to change my lifestyle I'm just going to disappear and never be a burden on anyone again.., I hate everything.., it's sucks to not be able to help others, because I love giving AND helping others but now I can't because my money is so slow..., it just sucks so bad.., and working doesn't even seem worth it anymore,.. in fact I've lost all interest in life.., I feel like all of this time I've just been waiting to die..., maybe not all of this time.,, but since my last job ended and I haven't been able to make any real money.., I've just felt horrible,... the world works on money..., if you have little of life will be hard... if your rich life is easy as it can't be..., and if your broke and have no money than you will have nothing and be miserable.., that's just how life works..., because everything is based on money.., so if you don't have it, then you don't have anything...,

without money..

1. you feel out of place
2. you can't have love
3. you can't eat what you want.
4. you can't have a home or anywhere to live
5.you can't buy new stuff like clothes nice shoes.. ect.

its all so terrible...

Comments