just one more thing

Okay so all of my recent post were probably just a little Bs... yeah I kn0w but I told you a million times already I can never think of what to write,,, I mean seriously.., what do people talk about on there blogs that is so interesting that they can go all they down the page to like 7 pages or 20 paragraphs, and this is a free blog, so yeah its not like it will be that easy to find on google anyway,.. I don't know what I should do, I would love to make money blogging because it is writing related, is it not?, but I have some big problems that I have to fix if I want to do that.. 1. I have to get a domain,.. buying one probably won't be that expensive,(I need an actual real website,) 2. Need subjects to talk about and to be creative. 3. I will have to write long articles that people want to hear, so having a foggy mind doesn't help always I can't think of anything, that is so annoying, I feel like my real career is laughing me in the face, because I love writing and I can't make any money from,, or at least I believe I'm doing something, I won't say I can't because a person can do anything if they put their mind to it right?, but it so frustrating and discouraging when I see all of this stuff on the internet about freelance blogging, and all of this stuff, but I'm still not making money from it,.. I guess maybe I need practice, I have been writing longer post's lately and everything takes practice..,so of course I still have hope, I would also love to be a book writer and self publisher, back when I first starting writing my second novel "Medneo Mets Awakening of evil" I decided that I wanted to be a book writer, but then became kind upset after seeing all of that competition, Now its all a headache, and like I said before everyone is always saying that one of the easiest ways to make money online is to be a freelance blogger, well that maybe true if you are selling some crappy get rich quick scheme,


because to me that's all it seems like, people have all of these blogs on how to make money writing or doing anything, then they have their page about their dumb E-book, that usually cost at least 20$, so if they could get 10  idiots to buy their book, then that's 200$ a day!, not saying that everyone is a scammer, I know its possible to make money with a blog maybe even a free one, my mom actually made money selling health products online and it was on a free blog just like this one!, but of the blogs I see today are people trying to get you to buy their crappy ebooks.!

Comments