new games

they were the best, the old ones of course.. they never get old tekken syphon filter, even the old tomb raiders, I still love em, but what is up with these new games, I just don't get it why is everything getting lamer and lamer, Oh yeah we named one of our kittens swiss, he was cute and fluffy but now... ehh I dunno... damn... these post are so lame but Im going to keep at it and not give up, I want to see results, I want her back... I miss both of them.., I can't let anything be in vain, I want more in life I want to be happy, so I I'll just do what needs to be done, somehow somewhere,.. That'll have to be done,,, someway I gotta make through life happy, that stupid blog is now like my litter journal, but still I'd write in journal everyday, money doesn't make people happy but it makes life easier,

Comments