Poem of the day

Your hands were so warm and sift, we sat together like it would never end, as you left my legs shook and I nearly fell to the ground from the emotional pain in my heart, the wind blew as if it was grabbing me away to throw me into an ocean, I thought 'I would deserve that as I am not worth any value," only touching the ground out of sadness and falling with my tears of aggravation and despair, I fell humbly and softly with my face in the dirt, not much time was left I thought, "what a fitting end for a despicable piece of garbage" my heart began to beat fast as the agony and pain of this world went through my head, it is near, a voice said but I couldn't see anything, I started to feel as if someone was choking me then my vision began to blur.. so this must be my end.. my slipped away from me as my pulse went away, he died miserable in despair over dead land on the desserted island,.

,- dead energy of the miserable in despair be with the wretched-.

Comments