The Diet

when I was fifteen I went on a blueberries diet, it was actually very effective my skin started clearing up in less than 2 weeks, I remembered seeing an ad for proactive, and it said using their cream you would start seeing results in as little as 2 weeks, when I saw the commercial I laughed because my method worked faster than theirs, from what I remember the blueberries help keep me in a good mood, I was calm and able to study, my skin cleared up quick, I felt healthy I didn't wake up feeling fatigue and weak in that terrible mood where my body just didn't feel like doing anything, I felt great!, also I noticed even my eyesight was better (I'm near sighted) I looked down the street and my vision was clear!, so blueberries taste great and can go with a lot of things I even add some to chocolate ice cream, you can make shakes and other stuff so yummy for your tummy,

Comments