The pain of mind

My brain is always hurting from the strain the tears flow through my eyes and down my cheeks, I feel as if I'm trapped in my own head, like there is nothing that I can do, it's all so annoying my head feels foggy like everything is clouded do you ever go through this, this pain of feeling like nothing, things are hard and there is no light you always feel like your in the darkness it hurts so bad but whatever work do there is nothing to change it, just some dumb stuff, it's difficult to live because you just want life to end nothing is like a way out then you start to feel like a zombie the excuractinh and the execution of the good of life has already been made, because you are stuck trapped not knowing how to get out maybe you could repeat everything and try get a go at making money scamming others but still try my brain feels like it's melting so I have to take up another yogurt class for the jolly ranchers everything is random because my brain is not organized,


For the future I would like baked potatoes and chicken salad to go with my dinner I could almost cry myself to sleep for the pain caused on the long run, perhaps the yogurt bits were not good Enough you need more for a better felling and women just went crazy over the tissue because there was issue with the tissue, we need to cleanse and clean ourselves, don't make it a problem just do it and be happy because like I always life is tiny and those blade's that strike you are not made of love and see your weak stop the teddy bears of love have special cinnamon in that's why when you kiss them it benefits your health.

Comments