Superjunkland is no more..

Originally this blog was called Superjunkland, )Superjunkland.blogspot.com,... A weird name right?, OK before you slap me up just let me explain..., it all happend about 5 years ago when I was in morocco.. well uhh maybe that was 6 years ago I can't remember.., but anyway... I started to become very ambitous and decided to start writing my first book.. but its funny though I always wanted to start a book,.. you see this voice..., used to always come in my head when I was a little brat... well I mean I'm a brat now, but just not as little..., the voice Said: "and wuttwuttwusswuss was ressurected!"..., it was kind of weird... , but then again I was always weird kid... I only transformed into an even weirder guy.. Oh wait what were we talking about!!, oh yeah!! the name of this silly blog!,after a long long long! story that I have been told I need to make a book out of by several people.. I was in Columbia SC and I wanted to make a website where I sold used stuff, basically what I wanted to do was make an online Junkyard or thrifstore..., but never got around to doing and procrastinated wayyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooo much!.. so that's why I originally named this blog superjunkland, but after opening up my online store.... (THAT I"M HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE BUILDING!!) called: "Superjunklandgeneral" I decided to change the name to: "Pastdawnpoetry"

So that's my story and it's all so true!!!, now stop laughing and saying Haah! this idiot!, but as you can see I have passion for writing..., I also love hard work... honestly speaking if I lie around doing nothing I become depressed..., boy do I talk too much..., I'll put Medneo Met's Awakening of evil on here soon. thank you for your time! have an excellent day!.

Comments