Life In indonesia, And saving tips and tricks!

I Will start by saying this will probably be very random, and whatever order I remember.

Tips first then my story... or maybe I will put it in a seperate part of my blog.
...

1. TIP Number 1. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE NOTES!!.
In Indonesia the Uang/Duit (money) has big notes for examples 1USD$ is 14,000 Rupiah or indonesian cash.... so it'll seem like your rich when you change 300$ or maybe even less than that and you see 4Million rupiah, you will probably see 40 nice and crispy 100,000 rupiah paper notes!!, wow I got all this money!!! WRONG!!!, even if you did the problem is so many things in Indonesia are very expensive, usually a local meal, will cost you 15,000-20,000 Rupiah this is around 1$-1.50$ cheap right?, yes but a meal where you have to keep adding rice not ever be full NO!, the other part is Indonesian food is very low quantity you get hardly anything it will not fill you up...

And forget about going to the mall or anywhere special like that it's even more expensive!, I actually spent 400$ or in a month or 2 on FOOD!,

I'll be back some more tips catch you later!!.

Comments