I don't know why

it's troublesome but I still didn't changed the name for this blog, and I actually don't feel like deleting all of those posts that I made that nothing to do with poetry, so ehhh, I'm just going to keep it the same, I'm really thinking about buying a Domain name, if I can get one yearly very cheap I'd probably do it, too bad I don't have the money honey, and don't touch my bunny!, I heard something about though, like a really huge long post,, about money, was that what it was, long blog entries about money!, no hehehe, actually, that's not it see,... someone told me that putting the same word a lot times, increases the search engine or something like that, I don't know how to put it never mind,..

tsk! sugar sticks this is a long post! wtf am I doing..
but you know I actually used to scribble, it was ridiculous well.. family have a great night/day..

Comments