fury going through me

I don't know why.. no maybe I do..., but its been a while since I have been so irritated fustrated and P!#(@*$(ssed off, maybe its because I haven't work in a little while, no.. actually I know, because I cannot find anyway to make money online, I want to punch something, I'm glad no reads my blogs hehehe that way I don't have to worry about offending anyone, it's all mine all for me hehehe..., at times like this I feel like writing a murder story, what's interesting is with all of this anger that has been in me I have been writing like crazy, in fact I'm not sure if I have ever written this much, back and fourth in day, well besides playing that !(R(!(@R*ing game called Runescape, lately I don't know what's gotten into me.. all that aside I'm trying to keep my calm and compulsure so I won't say something or something I will later regret...

~~Like wise the Journal of death lay with the fools of tomorrow!~~

Comments