My name, why Kokanno?,

Why did I choose the name Kokanno?,. That's a good question I don't know myself, I'm always thinking of new names and ideas when I do things like writing or whatever,  although I'm starting to hate it, it starting to sound very cringe,

I also have an issue of doing things without truly desiring to do them and later regretting them and not understanding why I did them, I can't stand looking into the mirror. But ehhh that's that, I decided on the nickname Kokanno years ago, it was 7 years ago actually, and when I first published a book I thought I would publish it under my nickname "Kokanno" then later I got a copyright under the name Kokanno B. In 2015 or 2016 when I first finished published a book. So I do all of my writing or my pseudonym Kokanno B.

To my knowledge this is a completely made up name and has no meaning, the B. Actually stands for Bonstakz.





Comments