making money the idiot way

So I probably read just about everyday something about making money, since I am always thinking about money and reading about it, I decided to make a post about it.

Way no.1 sell something that has no value on eBay, trust me I tried it before lol,.. It'll work, I bought some heads who sale and sold them on eBay for a dollar and some change, did I make a profit? F%@$**k no!, this is actually a common way that people claim you can make money, but I pretty much loss money selling on eBay, I actually made for 4$ selling the same headphones in person to people, and to make eBay even worse they take a percentage of your money and I had to wait two weeks just for the money to stop pending in my PayPal!, wow, 2 freaking weeks 14 days!, for a dollar and some change, also another problem with eBay is the competition too many, wayyy too many people selling the same shi"*$t for too little,

I had actually bought 10 of the headphones who sale for only a dollar and some change each, and they were not crappy dollar tree or break the day after you buy them headphones, I test them before I decided to sell them they were good quality audio and lasted me at least a month, yet when I tried to sell on eBay I couldn't get them sold for my "buy it now" price which was only 2$ something if I remember correctly, that was the first time I sold something, next I sold a Motorola Android smartphone, it was worth that much, but it was a pretty good phone with a keyboard, but I sold it with an SD card, a 16GB SD card, I was expecting to get at least 15-20$, but sadly the highest bid was for only 5$ and some change, so unless you really know what to sell or unless you are a professional seller ebay, ain't the place for you and meee-eee!, but if you still want to try it that's fine.


Way no.2
Sell sodas at the flea market, I don't know what they will do depending on where you live, but they didn't even actually allow us to sell food or drinks their, but F it!, we did anyway, we sold a little bit made maybe like 10$ or less,
 We also had roses, only a few of them sold, going to flea market is not a bad choice but I would agree that you have product.

Way no. 3 Blogging,

 this is probably the most idiotic way ever, and I read a lot about it, because people say you can make as much as 5,000$ a month, I am not really a serious blogger, but I'd have to say unless you are big fat lying scammer can you make 5,000$ a month with a blog, I think it is possible to make money blogging, but 5,000 or more c'mon!, I have tried Google AdSense, because I hardly get any views and I am kind of posting right to test and see if I can increase my views and because I like writing, but anyway back to the subject, the only way I see possible to make 5,000$+ a month is make money making website or blog, lying about how you make 100,000$ a year or about to make money, of course you have probably seen it before, pictures of money, big words like: "How I make 5,000$ a month and you can too"

I even click them too because my anxiety, even though on the inside I am feeling like, okay yeah right, I bet you were not even making a dime till you actually started selling your new eBook about making money or whatever the devil it is that your selling, so my point of view Blogging is a very hard way to make money therefore it deserves to be listed as an idiots way to make money, even though very few people may make livable income from it, but it definitely isn't for everyone, you probably have to scam cheat and lie, or be extremely creative and have a lot of time on your hands to write enough articles, because if you can't think of anything to write about, you won't write and if your post or articles suck no one will read them.



Way no.4 steal,

DO NOT DO THIS!, please don't do this, it is very dumb you will go to jail if you get caught.


Well I am tired so that's all for now, please don't take anything that I say to the heart, because most of what I say Is a joke, I basically use this blog as a notebook, cuz I don't have one, so I speak my mind, I doubt anyone will read this Sh#$"!t anyway,

So have fun making peoplez.

Comments