the brown spread

Nutella: the big disgusting bunch of poopoo splatter cream, the brown stuff that you put in sandwiches, taste pretty woo!, then somehow after I put it on the sandwich I couldn't stop eating it, wowers but you and I still eat it, you open up a sandwich and smear it all over the bread, here is what you should know it must have some kind of chocolate in it because it is made with cocoa, that having said it could possibly be one of the worst things to put on your sandwich, because chocolate makes you breakout!!, too much of it will make you look ugly!, so you will not be liking it when you look in the mirror and you see blobs coming out of your face, so dump it in the trash!, nah I am kidding don't waste it! Wasting food is bad!, very bad!, on time I went behind a store and found more than 6 jars of Nutella, they were all unopened and sealed on the inside, the store sold them for 4$. Each, 6X4=24 so that's 24$ wasted, that should have been given to the poor!, and of course I am sure all of you know this is a joke I am not no health expert or whatever, so go on and enjoy eating whatever you like of chocolate stuff.

Comments