why it is called the junk yard

Sounds kind of uncomfortable and a little dumb, when I made this blog it was supposed to be a place where I sold a lot of stuff, and posted items that I was going to sell, but one thing led to another and well..., I don't have anything to put up for sale at the moment, nor am I ready to start selling
 So instead I decided I would try to just write a little about random stuff or maybe even make some short stories, as soon as this mind fog is over, since this blog doesn't get much views if even any?, right now I feel free to write about anything I want, or say anything I want, as writing can easy stress and bring a smile, it is the perfect thing for me to do with my free time, I just wish I had a notebook, so I could keep more information and notes, at least one post a day wouldn't hurt, the biggest problem I have is not be able to think of what to write about, that's why a lot of my post will probably make no sense, or be just crazy, I don't watch the news much or read, so there isn't much information in my head that I can choose to be a topic, although last night I do remember watching a YouTube video about video game killers, I thought it was kind of hilarious, it was kind of ridiculous to be honest though, I don't see how it is even possible for someone to be stupid enough for a video game to control them. Well, that's my post for today.

Comments