is it a lie?

this blog was supposed to be about short stories, yes I know that but I just ran out of juice and couldn't think of anything to write, so I started posting random stupid ridiculous crap that doesn't make any sense, but I've just got an Idea, and I will do it!, yes definitely I will do it, free blogs don't really generate and views, and whatnot, but whatever I like writing, if I'm not writing by hand then I'll write by keyboard/keypad, it's easy, the main problem that I have is not being able to writing long pages and paragraphs of words, I was hoping one day I would be able to make money blogging, like writing that thing people call freelance blogging or writing, they make it sounds so simple and easy, it is usually at the top of the list of ways to make money online, but if your not good at writing long post and always have a topic to talk about, then how are you supposed to get views and money?, you only get views if your websites is easily accessed from google or a search engine, and also you have to pay money for domain, because blogs don't get page views as easily, so what could I do?, as for the short stories, well no..., it's not a lie I still plan on making shorts stories on here, I probably will put most of them on my other blog "Purplestormstories" though, even if I don't make money I'll still write because its what I love doing, it just  makes me feel so much better when I'm down in the dumps I pick up a pen or stat typing and almost instantly it makes me feel better, it's almost like ranting or venting about something but you don't have to yell and hurt other peoples feelings just pick a pen and let out of all your feelings on paper, its easy, it really is something that brings joy to my heart, I love doing, so yes when I get my shit together I will most definitely start making short stories,


I just my finances have been low and I've been stressed about my own personal problems, so by all means it has been very difficult to think straight and do text work of books and the like, my motivation is completely on E,. I think mostly I've been down about the fact that I have not been able to make money doing what I love, I wrote to short stories and self published one of them, but I can't get any buyers.., its a pretty dumb book, but still if I could get a couple of dollars off it I would feel a lot better, I've already decided that I wanted to be a book writer, but I don't even know where to start off with that or how to get an audience, its all so strange when I first came back to USA (United states of america), when I was stranded in Spain for about to weeks, I was motivated to write actually just right out of the blue without even any planning I started my first novel, and finished it 8 months, it was called "Medneo Mets Awakening of evil", I never published it and I threw away the rough draft that I hand wrote, but it was funny that book that I actually finished writing was not my first time that I started to write a long book, In morocco when I was 20, probably January 2012 or around that time I started writing a book, I always thought about writing a book since I was like 11 years old, but never started anything,.. I love reading and writing so I think the perfect job for me would to be a Journalist or an author, .., wow phew! really.., I think this is longest post I've ever made, maybe I will be a professional blogger one day, and make like 5k a month like the big cats HAHAHAH! *coughs* ahem excuse,,


Okay let me get back to what I was talking about before,, there was this voice that used to come in my head.., I dunno maybe it was just an idea.., but this voice or thought kept saying "And wuttwuttwuzzuwuss was resurrected", Yeah I know it sounds crazy and doesn't make any sense.., but that voice saying that would pop up in my head every now and then from I was like 10 or 11 years old and still did when I was a teenager, When I was in Marrakech Morocco, it came in my head again.., and I thought to myself.. "you know what.., I'm going to make a story about a guy named wuttwuttwuzzwusss, so then that was the first time ever that I started writing a book, I wrote almost everyday, and when I was at work and couldn't write I would type the text of the story and copy it on paper when I got home,

so yeah that voice in my head saying "And wuttwuttwuzzwusss was resurrected" was the thing that inspired me to start writing my first book, after I was living in Morocco I moved to Gibraltar and then had a hard time living on the streets of Spain, I had my notebook with my belongings and left it in the park that I had been sleeping in for days due to the fact I was encumbered by the heavy weight of my bags so one day I left one of my bags in the park and when I returned it was gone, I was furious, that book that I was motivated to write and worked so hard on was in the bag and gone!, Living homeless on the streets was bad enough, but losing my first book ever that I started writing was even worse.., I will make a story later on about my life and they crazy adventures that I went through in Gibraltar and Spain (God willing), ...people actually told me that I should make a story about my life, I've been lazy  though, I'm not too good at blogging either this is the longest post that I've ever made, I first started blogging when I was 13 I'm 23 now, that's when I made my first blog (Fireofblue.blogpsot.com)

it's crazy and I should change whats on there but right now I can't I made it with one of my first Gmail accounts long long ago and forgot the login user and password, so I can't login and change anything,  Whoo boo there it goes again..., I just paused for a little my mind went blank again...

SEE! this is the thing I'm talking about writers blog or whatever.., I call it mind fog.., the topic was..., is it a lie?,    well I think I made myself clear! its not!, and I also told you that I started writing two different novels, that shows it all that I do possess the skills to be a writer, I would like to make money from it but,,. however, if I enjoy doing it won't be necessary, as for the short stories I'm currently in progress of writing them in paper form in my notebooks, so stay tuned..., and actually I did write Garbageman, and another short story.., but pleases excuse and forgive me for my negligence and procrastination,,.

I need a motivation booster right now, well my fellow humans that's all for now, lol give this a thumbs up and like, and subscribe for more..

Comments