random and stuff references

Okay this post might  just be random and stupid,,, but I will try my best to put some of the story related thing to books that I have started or made,.. In the story of Wuttwuttwuzzwuss, the Main Characters name is Rujizin (Originally Rukaigu) but I thought Rukaigu sounded stupid so I changed it, as a flower doesn't drop from the sky in must be harvested from the ground through  hard work, or do you not understand???!!, peter the picklin freak was stranded on the boat that set  sail in india and was later given the Title of thunder shocker, because he kept sparking people,.. Ok yeah that was random.., now for some reason one my most loved characters from the story of wuttwuttwuzzwuss is Hihara (Hihara Unajanta), she has unique powers where she can morph her blood into weapons, it called blood morph, in the story of wuttwuttwuzzwuss they are 4 main clans, Xantsoko, Unajanta, Nimizonjobu and Suroqawi, the main character Rujizin is from the xantsoko clan,

Now we have Medneo Mets Awakening Of Evil,.. the Main Character Medneo Mets, (Knows as Mets), is given the powers of Vengeance by Geist evil phantom when he is on the verge of death.,


Comments