What times are we living in?!!?

seriously the time that we live in things are just down right crazy, why are less men working and women are taking the roles of men?, why are people who are making minimum wage being force into having to have at least 2 jobs just so that they can pay all of their bills?, what's up with Donald trumps crazy new rules?, I think about back in the old days where everything was funner, I think it was the 90's then when the 2000's came everything just went straight to hell, I have no idea how to even describe it because everything is despicable!, I sometimes Wish I could go back into time and live thousands of years ago instead of this horrible time that we live in now, there just doesn't seem to be any piece or happiness, I want it all to stop and most of all I want my life to come to an end!, because how the heck can I survive in such horrible times,

Comments