This blog has a dumb name

why the FU!E!E!ER!@#!# is it called pastdawnpoetry!!! grrrrrr!!1 ffs! why couldn't I think of a better, at least this is the blog where I speak my mind, so what I am going to do now is write about some stuff I did today, which is some completely irrelevant B.S but I'll do it..,

Ok so first I woke.. so happy, for that becauese not eveyone does wake up the nxt day, ehehe miss spelling now too! hahaha!, it's fun this is my free blog... I say.. what I want.... mhmmbnn maybe...

ok so anyway after I woke, I worked out a little took a lonnnggg! walk, was out for 2 hours, made some videos then I went back washed up and lazed around.. no seriuosly i cant remember what I did..

ughghhg my head... im actually getting a headache from this smoke in the kitchen. well that's sums it up.. Im tellling about anything else!

have very good delicious morning/day/evening!

Comments