Nujitz

After brutally stabbing his enemy 34 times, he lit a match and had a smoke, next he lit a whole pack cigarettes and threw them on the victims body and carved markings on the body, I am nujitz, I kill and torture whoever I want to make myself feel complete and also to increase my power, as part of being a geist ranger I have to do evil in order to keep my power and increase it. "It is a beautiful day, it's too bad that I have to kill a lot of people, that last body that I tortured wasn't enough I still want more!" Nujitz thought to himself. After that he flew to a hotel and jumped in through the roof window, the room was empty and no one seemed to notice him, "there is no one here, damn! I guess I will have to kill the maid. Then he went to the hotel telephone and called the office. " Hello!, I have a serious, I just came here 3 days ago, and when I came in this morning, there was filth all over my sheets and piss all over the toilet!". Said nujitz. "Okay no problem we will send the maid up right now, what room are you in?". Said the man at the front desk. " 377". Said Nujitz. A few minutes later the maid came and knocked on the door. "Room service!" She said. " oh yes please come in!". Said Nujitz, then she walked in and he stuffed her mouth with maggots and transformed into his geist form, "energy sickle!". Said nujitz. Then he stabbed a metal sickle into her arm and drained out her life force.

"Sorry this is what my life is". Said Nujitz.

Comments