Just what am I?

I don't understand life, I felt like i was going to have a nervous break down early in the morning yesterday,.. why?, I'm so upset about things,... I feel like a lost cause just about all of the time,.. and I wish I wasn't born because I feel like a burden on my family and everyone, I feel like I would be doing the world a favor if I just died.., I don't even know why I am writing this.., it's just something that I have to do because writing makes me feel a lot better, I may even need it survive, but now I am here wondering just what am I?, and why am I even here, because I'm not helping anyone,.. I only feel like I am destroying peoples lives.., am I just a waste of existence?,.. I'd have already killed myself if I wasn't afraid of going to hell.., but ehhhgh whatever I guess I'll just live until death comes and hopefully it will all be over by that time.., oh yeah and to my little be of viewers sorry for that.., hehehe no post's in so long.., honestly right now I need a miracle.. I'm so angry because of the fact that not having enough money is ruining my life.., I hate everything.., that's just all I need is money..,its not that late its only 11PM, but I go to bed kind of early,,.. so this probably won't be much longer.., I just need money..., the tears were flowing out of my and I was begging for money..., if anyone saw this.., please just pray for me that I can get a lot of money..., its for my family.., not even me.. I don't care what happens to me.., but it hurts so bad when my family has to suffer and others that I love.., so please if this reaches anyone pray for me that I get enough money to help them and the ones that I love.., and even if you can donate to: Darkawakeningofeo@gmail.com, is my paypal account..,. if you think I am lying around.. No! I am not I work.., I'm in situation where I'm hardly getting paid enough money,..

I fell down... and just need to get back on my feet,.. that is what the problem is.., so please help someone in need and in you shall be paid fully because there is no reward for good other than good, I only need 1,000$ for food and rent money,.. me and my family through a horrible crisis of homelessness for more than a year, having to live in other peoples houses' and in motels back to back for more than a year,.. right now I'm scared and don't want to go through that ever again!, so please help us even if you only donate 1$ I would be so grateful, because it is effort I have 5 little brothers and sisters that depend on me..,the pain of us going through homelessness is so horrible it is suffocating, please if this somehow reaches anyone share this and please donate to help us: Darkawakeningofeo@gmail.com we only need 1,000$ total for food and rent,... it won't cover everything that need but I hate to even ask for anything!.., it saddens me and makes feel ashamed., but I've gotten to a point where I feel like I am at a dead end... and don't know where to turn.., so I need anyone's help who can help me and my family with just a little bit of money.., I have been searching for ways to make money for so long, that I am fed up and starting to lose hope.., I am trying to do what I can to make money on the internet but everything seems fake.., I don't even want the money for myself I only want it so I can see my family happy and not have to worry,.., I don't want my mom to suffer and my 3 little sisters or my 2 younger brothers.,, that's why I AM ASKING PLEASE PLEASE somebody!, if you see just help us get through this month,.. and I will glady pray for you for the rest of my life..,

for whoever sees this,.. thank for taking the time read it and I hope you have a good night,.. and thanks so much if you donate!.

Comments