I have multiple selves and a piling up problem

I can't ever be one person it seems, sometimes I literally go to sleep and in an hour or even less I wake in a different mood, but not only that feeling like a completely different person with a different vibe, also I have an issue where I love making multiples of whatever I have,  it started when I was very young, probably around 8-12, (I was always a weird kid), but didn't realize or start thinking about it until I got older (a few months ago.) I started off always making multiple users, but what made it even weirder was sometimes I made these multiple game users/accounts with the intent for imaginary people inside me.

As if I was really making them for someone else, then I started piling up on different things like accounts, emails, blogs, ect LOTS OF STUFF!,..

I've wanted to see a doctor for years so I could just confirm I have schizophrenia, but never got the money, and didn't bother to go except once at a homeless shelter. But operation took hours and I didn't what in the world the people were doing with me, I can't remember what happened but I think I left... I'm 100% sure I have schizophrenia I've done plenty of online tests.

But if I told anyone I doubt they would listen, because I have not been diagnosed by a doctor, best not tell people the dark side of me.

All that aside.. I guess I'm just a strange human... That maybe one day will accept himself. I often call myself an amphibian because a lot of the time I find it difficult to find someone that is like I am or like being around.

Comments