Should I post everyday?

I started this journal thing when I was 10, there is probably a lot I can write about other people and kind turn this into a news blog, but I was never the kind of person that liked sticking his nose into other peoples business, although when I was a child, my journal was very boring.. I mean.. it was literally "Today I woke up in almost every page.." until my mom actually told me to stop writing that, glad she did..
these days I'm not doing much with my life I tend to laze around, I do language study.. but at my own pace which isn't good at all, my dream is to be financially free, (Meaning I have my way of making money, preferably through writing, but it doesn't have to be through writing because I love writing anyway and its a great time killer), I don't know if that's what financially free really means but I think you get where I am coming from. basically my goal/dream whateva ya wanna callit is to make a livable income doing what I love, or at least working for myself on my own time, working my HOURS!, and while doing that travel the world...well I don't have much else to say..uhh sorry..

Comments